2016-2017 Facilitator Training in Systemic Family Constellations.
A kind of “living map,” Family Constellations is a unique, phenomenological approach that explores these hidden dynamics that keep usfrom living authentic lives. It has the potential to touch us on a deep soul and energy level, often healing past traumas and wounds, and leading to a transformation in our lives and the lives of those around us. This work deepens the respect for the mystery of life.
The overall program will encompass 7 weekends (21 hours each weekend) with a focus on theory, personal work, exercises, practice and supervision. The program will be taught by Ed Lynch, Ph.D. and Bill Mannle, LMFT. Two guest trainers, Barry Krost and Cecila Altieri will lead the March and April weekends respectively. The April weekend will be a retreat in the Berkshires, 2 hours from New Haven.
We are looking for a committed group of participants that will travel the course together.
2016 Theory & Practice:
- The Orders of Love
- Balance of Giving and Receiving
- Family Bonds and Conscience
- Energy/Order and Reality
- Sentences that reveal and sentences that resolve
- Developing a systemic lens
- Working phenomenologically
- Deep personal work (personal constellations)
- The Orders of Helping
- Working with the “Not Knowing."
- Body Centered Techniques to foster perception and stillness
- Developing Presence and Clarity
- Improvisational Techniques for expansion and creativity
- The importance of self care
- Working in individual settings
- Love’s Hidden Symmetry: What Makes Love Work In Relationships—Bert Hellinger, Hunter Beaumont, Gunthard Weber
- Family Constellations Revealed-Indra Torsten Preiss
- What’s Out of Order Here? Ilse Kutschera
- Acknowledging What Is Bert Hellinger
- Even If it Cost Me My Life Stephan Hausner